WELCOME

I'm so excited you've visited my site. My hope is that you'll find encouragement to take control of your life, to stop feeling a victim of your circumstances, and to finally strengthen your mind in order to change your path!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Teen Abducted and Killed in Broad Daylight - Watch video for safety tips!

This is a health and fitness blog...but I want to address something about safety. After all, being safe is a part of healthy living, right?

You might have read about the teenage girl who was recently abducted in broad daylight and murdered. Msnbc.com posted an excellent video about how to prepare your children (or yourself!) against a would-be kidnapper/killer. I strongly urge you to watch this and share it with your loved ones. It might save them one day....


Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in any comments you choose to leave...thank you!