WELCOME

I'm so excited you've visited my site. My hope is that you'll find encouragement to take control of your life, to stop feeling a victim of your circumstances, and to finally strengthen your mind in order to change your path!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to Cut Pineapple

Here's my rule of thumb...eat fresh (and local) versus frozen or canned, whenever possible. That includes foods such as corn, tomatoes, green beans, peaches, pears - and yes, pineapple. (Yes, I know pineapple isn't a local fruit for us. So the next best thing is to buy it fresh instead of canned!)

Some people are intimidated to buy fresh pineapple simply because they don't know how to cut it. It's easy! Watch this video and get the confidence to serve up fresh pineapple. It's so much more nutritious this way - and tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in any comments you choose to leave...thank you!