WELCOME

I'm so excited you've visited my site. My hope is that you'll find encouragement to take control of your life, to stop feeling a victim of your circumstances, and to finally strengthen your mind in order to change your path!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Still Here - Just Busy!

Well, when life gets crazy, something has to go!

I've just started taking two online MBA courses, I have five children living at home AND I started a new full-time job. My plate is full - no pun intended!

I'm giving you a heads up that my posts will probably become more infrequent. That's the "something that has to go." UGH. I will try to post when time allows - so don't forget to check back and see if there's something to spur you on or tips for getting in better shape, losing weight and becoming fit! I remain passionate about fitness and will continue to encourage others to pursue getting in the best physical condition they can.

I might surprise myself and make more posts than I think possible. But if not, I don't want to leave you hanging, wondering where I am!

I'm listening to my own advice, even the midst of my schedule...I hopped on my elliptical machine last night for 45 minutes WHILE I read my "Strategic Management" textbook! Boy, highlighting is hard when you're moving! :-) I will continue pursuing my own fitness goals through the coming months - no matter how busy I am! It will call for more commitment, more creative problem solving when it comes to fitting it in and more perseverance. I hope you do the same thing.

Thanks for listening to me and thanks for sharing my posts with others! I'll still be here.

Valerie

5 comments:

  1. A new job? College? You are my hero, Val!!! Do tell more about your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The job is perfect for my life right now - working in an elementary school sharing my kids' school hours! The people are wonderful and I have great benefits - and a job! YEEHAW! :-) And I don't "bring work home from the office" so I enjoy my kids in the evening and then study till midnight! What a life, eh? :-) Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am well, Val, and glad to hear about the new job. I am celebrating today as I am also a year older - dinner tonight with my marathon friend and then drinks with high school buddies. Then, running it all off tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great time with your friends....now go run! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - was home by 11. Off to hose races today. They are dedicating one to Dad so I am putting in an appearance. I honestly love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful in any comments you choose to leave...thank you!