WELCOME

I'm so excited you've visited my site. My hope is that you'll find encouragement to take control of your life, to stop feeling a victim of your circumstances, and to finally strengthen your mind in order to change your path!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

18 Quick Breakfast Recipes - Start Your Morning with Nutrition!

I know, I know. You've heard me say that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day - and the importance of starting the day with nutrition! But it's worth repeating! I know my own kids skip this vital element in their day if they're rushed or running late...

For those of us having to wake-up and be to work in the mornings, we know morning routines are already busy. Add school children to that mix (yes, school starts next week in upstate New York!), and the routines are even crazier.

Do yourself and your kids a favor by providing a power punch of nutrition to your breakfasts! Click here for 18 quick breakfast ideas - and plan ahead in order to avoid the harried mornings that lead to sugar rushes (Captain Crunch cereal or pop tarts!) or to skipping breakfast altogether!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in any comments you choose to leave...thank you!